History Brazier Motti

From the beginning…

In 1953 Mr Keith Brazier opened a surveying practice in Tully in North Queensland. His work gradually took him into the Ingham area until 1960, when he moved to Townsville to commence work on major residential estates. Mr Laurie Motti joined the firm in 1964. Brazier Motti grew steadily and operated offices in the Northern Territory in the 1980s, providing surveying services for the land development industry and the defence infrastructure buildup in Darwin and Katherine. In the early 1990s, the company saw the need to diversify into other markets. This strategy resulted in the opening of offices in Cairns, Burdekin and Mackay.  A western office was also operated at Cloncurry during this time.The company is proud of its continuing role in the growth of the North.